Linebacker Jordan Mosley commits to Maryland

Three-star recruit Jordan Mosley (Haverford, Pa.) committed to Maryland on Tuesday. He announced his decision on Twitter.

The 6-foot-1, 200-pound linebacker is ranked 89th in the country at his position and chose the Terps over schools like Penn State and Pittsburgh among others.

Mosley gives Maryland their 16th commit from the class of 2018, which currently ranks third in the Big Ten on the 247 Sports Football Recruiting Composite Team Rankings.

Daniel Oyefusi

Daniel Oyefusi is a senior in the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is majoring in Multiplatform Journalism and minoring in Law and Society. This fall, he covered Maryland football for The Left Bench, a student-run campus publication. This past summer, Daniel worked as an intern at TMZ, specifically assisting in the TMZ Sports department. He has written for other publications, including Terp Magazine and The Diamondback, the university's student-run newspaper. He is also president of the Maryland Association of Black Journalists and Vice President of Media and Web Content for the UMD Sports Business Society.
About Daniel Oyefusi 90 Articles