The Dotted Line: Oxon Hill WR Daniel George announces top 10

Daniel George, a four-star wide receiver from Oxon Hill (MD), released his top-ten list this evening.

The class of 2018 wideout’s list includes Maryland, along with Penn State, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Louisville, Vanderbilt, Wisconsin, and Kentucky.

The 6-foot-4 wide receiver caught 29 passes for 498 yards and 11 touchdowns this past season, according to MaxPreps.

As of March 1, 24/7 Sports’ crystal ball predicts there is a 100% chance George will pick Penn State.

Maryland has already gotten a head start on the 2018 recruiting class, receiving verbal commits last month from Dematha defensive tackle Austin Fontaine, as well as Dematha offensive lineman Evan Gregory.

George’s highlight tape can be found here.

Daniel Oyefusi

Daniel Oyefusi is a senior in the Philip Merrill College of Journalism at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is majoring in Multiplatform Journalism and minoring in Law and Society. This fall, he covered Maryland football for The Left Bench, a student-run campus publication. This past summer, Daniel worked as an intern at TMZ, specifically assisting in the TMZ Sports department. He has written for other publications, including Terp Magazine and The Diamondback, the university's student-run newspaper. He is also president of the Maryland Association of Black Journalists and Vice President of Media and Web Content for the UMD Sports Business Society.
About Daniel Oyefusi 90 Articles